Trying to get back into the habit of writing is easier said than done. What to write about in particular is the struggle. Since its the summer, all I really want to do is sleep or binge watch Netflix. Currently I am watching “The Great British Baking Show”. I highly recommend it! I think to help me get back in my groove I want some posts so my lovely readers can get to know me better. Hopefully i’ll keep getting more as time goes on. So check out some things about me!
5 things you must know about me
- Food is my Love Language – I am a self proclaimed foodie. I love trying new foods and new restaurants. Plus its always fun to find new places to eat! It has been a personal mission of mine to build up my status on Yelp! with all my check-ins and reviews.
- Craft Beer is my jam. Over the last few years I have developed an interest and taste for craft beers and breweries. I regularly spend my weekends trying new beers and enjoying the flavors and learning more about all the types of beers there are!
- Wonder Woman isn’t is the only Super Hero I like. I enjoy reading comics and watching comic book movies. I’m not the most versed in everyones backstory (there are so many story lines and universes!) but I find them so intriguing. Black Panther was such an amazing movie (Shuri rules) and I went to see Wonder Woman BEFORE it actually came out.
- Sports Season is the best season. Yes, sports happen all year so you clearly know what I mean. Over the last year I’ve been learning more about Soccer and Hockey so that’s really exciting. But Football is still my favorite. Huge Giants fan since I was a child.
- Kissing a lot of frogs to find my husband is NEVER an option. That’s because I’m TERRIFIED of them. The quickest way to send me out of a place is there being a frog present. I developed my fear in high school (in Hawaii) and it has been getting worse as I get older. Yet I live in a state where they love to play!
4 places I would love to visit
- Bali – Gorgeous Beach, Amazing Scenery, and that food looks tasty!
- Greece – The architecture and that water. OMG. Santorini looks so picturesque.
- Mexico – I want to lay on the beach with a drink in my hand and some guacamole.
- Dominican Republic – Anyone seeing a pattern?
3 of my Favorites
- Favorite Foods: Tacos, Wings, Sushi. In that order
- Movie: Clueless. A cult classic and never gets old. As if.
- Stores: I live at Old Navy. We are talking at least half of my closet.
2 things that annoy me
- People who are late. It’s the military child in me.
- Complainers. If you aren’t happy about something. Do what you can to change it.
1 thing I love to do in my free time
- Cook: It is always so satisfying to make a good meal. I find it very relaxing which is not usual for most people when they cook. I take the challenge of following a recipe and creating something tasty. I am a foodie after all. But i hate doing the dishes at the end!
Have a great week!